Ko Chang Anyone?
What a fabulous discovery today... I found another place to put on my list of 'musts' for my trip? I'm going to go to Ko Chang which is an island in Thailand. It's located pretty much due south of Bangkok and although it is one of the larger islands, it also has more of the *rough around the edges* charm. :)

I'm going to post a few pictures, but you really owe it to yourself to poke around the link below and look at the myriad of images the site boasts. I'm going to sleep on one of these little huts, lay in a hammock, hike, write in my journal, and... ahh... feel that cool, blue water inbetween my toes!
http://www.koh-chang.ch
I'll be laying my head here at The Blue Lagoon Guesthouse in Khlong Prao. It looks so amazing... wanna come, too?

It's 12:27am which means that it's technically one week until I leave! EEK!

I'm going to post a few pictures, but you really owe it to yourself to poke around the link below and look at the myriad of images the site boasts. I'm going to sleep on one of these little huts, lay in a hammock, hike, write in my journal, and... ahh... feel that cool, blue water inbetween my toes!
http://www.koh-chang.ch
I'll be laying my head here at The Blue Lagoon Guesthouse in Khlong Prao. It looks so amazing... wanna come, too?


It's 12:27am which means that it's technically one week until I leave! EEK!

2 Comments:
Dear Janice,
We have been looking at old family videos of when you were small, and saying "Where did the time go?"
And now we can add to that "Where did little Janiska go?"
I hope everything goes smoothly during your adventure on the other side of the world.
Auntie Cin
Auntie Cin,
No one has called me Janiska in so long... funny to recall! I'm so excited to be leaving so soon - today is my last day of work.
Thanks for thinking of me on my adventure!
Janiska
Post a Comment
<< Home