Tuesday, October 31, 2006

'Twas the Night Before Bangkok...

WOO HOO!

Guess what's in Thailand? Me! Tomorrow! Well, technically I don't arrive until Thursday (their time) but you know what I mean.

In the past several days I've had a million people ask me what I'm bringing on my trip, so I thought it time to give you the nutritionals on my pack:















Ingredients:
  • Health Stuff: Tylenol PM, Malaria Medication, Allegra D, Chloraseptic Cold Medication, Purell (Liquid and Individually Wrapped Wipes), Neosporin, Advil, Afrin Nasal Spray (I'm SO very sick right now!), Toothpaste, Mouthwash, Moleskin, Soap, Hairspray, Minimal Makeup, Bugspray, First Aid Kit, Tissues, QTips, Camelback Water Bladder, Nail Clippers and File, Hairbrush, Sunblock, Tissues, Ear Plugs, Contact Solution, Contact Lenses (Thanks, Craig!), Hand Lotion, Eye Drops, Soap and Shampoo, and Deoderant.
  • Clothing: Two pairs of cargo pants, one pair of jeans, one tank top, one rain jacket, one long sleeved shirt/jacket, two pairs of socks, five pairs of undies, hiking sandals, flip flops, sneakers, PJ pants, Day Pack, Travel Towel and Money Belt.
  • Resources: Sewing Kit, One book on Southeast Asia Travel, one phrasebook for S.E.A., and one book of maps and means of travel between cities.
  • Technology: Nikon Coolpix Camera, 2gb Memory Card, Extra Batteries, Flashlight, Pocketknife, Cell Phone (in case sim cards are REALLY cheap!), IPod (thanks Dad), International IPod charger, Steri-pen and filter (for my H2O), Ear Buds, Handheld Tetris (a luxury to have!), and a Cable to Offload Pictures for my blog!
  • Food Stuffs: 18 Precious Granola Bars (for when fish for breakfast just doesn't cut it...) and Single Packs of Lemonade Drink Mix.
  • Fun Stuff: Journal, Pens, Drawing Paper, Spray Fixative, Conte Pencils and Graphite Sticks.
  • Legal Things: Passport, Birth Certificate, Extra Passport Photos (for Visas in Cambodia and Laos), Contact information for US Embassies and Consulates, Traveller's Checks, and New $1 bills (just wait and see why!).
That's pretty much it - a few things are in the wash and yet to be put out...
I'm so excited, scared, nervous, jubilant, etc., etc., etc.
I leave the house tomorrow morning at 6am!

My only wish? That I wasn't sick! :(

1 Comments:

Blogger Janice said...

I'm great, Lori! Thanks for the message and I'm glad you figured out how to post. I'm off to enjoy my day and I look forward to filling you in about Chissa!

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home