Short and Sweet
Okay, this one's short and has to last you for about a week... unless I find cheaper internet service. At 3b a minute this is pricey!
I took a mini bus to the ferry dock on Koh Samui and then a speeeeed boat (yikes!) to Koh Phangan this morning... another mini bus to Had Rin and then a long boat to Had Tien and I'm now at the Sanctuary Spa and Resort. It's the most remote location... you can only get here by boat, no cars, no bikes, just footpaths and amazing vistas. It's a little private beach. You wouldn't believe it unless you saw it and, as I said, until I have cheaper internet you'll have to wonder with your eyes closed and dreamy-like. I just didn't want anyone to worry if I didn't post!
The bamboo bungalows are set into the rock studded mountainside and it really, truly, is beyond all belief. I could not have made a more idyllic locale if I had planned it myself.
I'll be here for a week before heading back up to Bangkok to fly into Phnom Penh. Don't worry about me - I'll be just fine! :)
8:17pm, Saturday, The Sanctuary Spa and Resort, Had Tien, Koh Phangan, THAILAND!
I took a mini bus to the ferry dock on Koh Samui and then a speeeeed boat (yikes!) to Koh Phangan this morning... another mini bus to Had Rin and then a long boat to Had Tien and I'm now at the Sanctuary Spa and Resort. It's the most remote location... you can only get here by boat, no cars, no bikes, just footpaths and amazing vistas. It's a little private beach. You wouldn't believe it unless you saw it and, as I said, until I have cheaper internet you'll have to wonder with your eyes closed and dreamy-like. I just didn't want anyone to worry if I didn't post!
The bamboo bungalows are set into the rock studded mountainside and it really, truly, is beyond all belief. I could not have made a more idyllic locale if I had planned it myself.
I'll be here for a week before heading back up to Bangkok to fly into Phnom Penh. Don't worry about me - I'll be just fine! :)
8:17pm, Saturday, The Sanctuary Spa and Resort, Had Tien, Koh Phangan, THAILAND!

1 Comments:
Steph,
I sent the card around the 4th so it took about 10 days. Yikes! I can't find much for whole seashells, but how about some coral? I'll write more later!!
Love, Jannie
Post a Comment
<< Home